Reprographic services: The CSL has full-fledged reprographic unit comprising of microfilm reader cum printer and photocopying machines. CSL provides a whole range of services to its users and to the Ministry of Culture.
The user of this library may obtain photocopying services on payment basis. Minimum charge is Rs. 5/- (Rs. 1/- for A/4 size paper per exposure, Rs. 2/- for A3 size paper per exposure and Rs. 10/- for A/4 size per exposure for colour photocopy). Following categories of publications are not to be used for photocopying:
- Works not belonging to the Collection may not be photocopied;
- Works categorized as ‘restricted’ such as rare books, journals and manuscripts and works supplied to the library on the understanding that they would not be reproduced without the written consent of the copyright owner;
- Unpublished works following limitations to photocopying are to be adhered:
- Published works, not more than one chapter or not more than 10 per cent of the number of pages thereof at a time;
- Periodicals not more than the whole or part of one articles in a periodical at a time